Join Our PGA Jr. League Team Today!
Calling all boys and girls ages 13 and under: registration is now open for our PGA Jr. League teams!
PGA Jr. League brings boys and girls ages 7- 13 together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching from our PGA Professionals. Our teams are open to players of all skill levels! Kids can expect to learn and play the game in a relaxed scramble format that builds confidence and encourages mentorship among teammates.
The program fee for PGA Jr. League at Sky Creek Ranch is $450 and must be a PLP member. The PLP membership is $65 per month which allows your child to hit unlimited range balls and play for a cheap fee after 2 PM every day. You can cancel the membership after the season is over. Each PGA Jr. League player will receive:
- Two jerseys (one orange and one blue), available in both boys and girls sizes and customized with our team name and player’s chosen jersey number
- T-shirt, hat, bag tag, stickers, drawstring bag and game guide booklet
- 10 Team Practices/Clinics
- 5 Matches
- Opportunity to purchase clubs at a reduced price, weekly private sessions for a minimal fee, and an end of season party
- Opportunity to advance to our league’s All-Star team
- Additional Instruction opportunities on Sunday’s
Our practice and game schedule is:
- Sunday March 8th – Parent Orientation
- Tuesday March 17th – Etiquette
- Tuesday March 24th – Putting
- Tuesday March 31st – Chipping/Pitching
- Tuesday April 7th – Full Swing/7 Iron
- Tuesday April 14th – Full Swing/Driver
- Tuesday April 21st – On Course Play
- Tuesday April 28th – Putting
- Tuesday May 12th – On Course Play
- Tuesday May 19th – Chipping/Pitching
- Tuesday June 2nd – Full Swing
- (6) Matches - TBD
We’re looking forward to an awesome PGA Jr. League season at Sky Creek Ranch GC, and we’re confident families are going to love this experience!